Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Keeping Secrets Reviews

May 8, 2012
5 Stars!
by Juliet Madison
I loved this story... it has a memorable romantic plot interwoven with threads of mystery. As the title suggests, the book is all about secrets, and as I was reading I kept trying to guess what the secrets were, but I didn't pick any of them! So a big thumbs up for keeping me guessing all throughout the book! The two main characters are great, and there is plenty of conflict to keep the pages turning. I loved how it didn't focus solely on the romance, but involved business dynamics and a deep family story with secrets that were gradually revealed until all loose ends were tied up at the end.
I also loved the nice touch of the main character's string of cafe's being named after her surname (Witherspoon) ~ With-Her-Spoon Cafe's. :)
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/288258583


August 16, 2011
4 Stars!
by Georgina (Chick Lit Aholic Reviews)
As soon as I read about the novel I knew that it would be a delectable mix of chick lit and romance with a splash of mystery thrown in for good measure. I was intrigued and I have to say that I wanted to devour this novel as much as I wanted to eat the home made blueberry pancakes that the character Frankie makes Samantha in the novel.
Overall, I really enjoyed Keeping Secrets, finding it to be a compelling story of love, romance and secrets, showing that true love wins out every time. I love the way Darlene tells a sweet story of love without ever becoming predictable. I fond Keeping Secrets to be touching and heartfelt. If you enjoy chick lit and contemporary romance novels then Keeping Secrets is defiantly one for you.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/198146238

No comments:

Post a Comment