FINDING THE WRITE WORDS TO HAPPY-EVER-AFTERS

Heartwarming Contemporary Romances

MY BLOG

MY BLOG

Monday, August 15, 2011

Scorcher Blog Tour Week 3 - Intimacy and Other Things

Intimacy and Other Things,
Part IV
by Amie Louellen

If you have just now joined the tour and missed Parts I-III follow the link and make your way back to my blog. You don’t want to miss any of this! *wink*

Part I http://www.amielouellen.wordpress.com/
Part II http://www.lisasanchezromanceauthor.com/
Part III http://www.ajbooks.blogspot.com/

Brodie and Savanna have just arrived at his house.  They’ve spent the night together on their impromptu wedding night, spent the morning trying to get rid of the other, and spent the drive avoiding asking the hundreds of questions that truly need to be answered. But that would be the easy route…

She couldn’t let herself fall into that fantasy again.  Without even a glance in his direction, she sighed and started toward the house.

He caught her arm, once again bringing her to acute awareness.  Why, oh, why did he have to be so darned sexy?  “Your house is beautiful,” she whispered, trying to ignore his scent.  It surrounded her, urged her to close her eyes and surrender to the impulse to lean back into his hardness, savor the smooth, strong muscles of his chest, his thighs—

Her lids fluttered closed as his voice drifted over her.  “There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Hmm,” she murmured.  The stress of the day wore down her defenses, the rough timbre of his voice lulled her into the dream the sight of his perfect little house had woven around her.

“This isn’t really my house.  It belongs to Nan.  I live here with her.”

There’s so much more than names that needs to be discussed.

More to come at Arial Burnz’s blog: http://www.arialburnz.wordpress.com/ 

Live a Little, Laugh a Lot, Love for A Lifetime.
http://amielouellen.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can't relate to that particular problem, but I did find out that someone was married after the fact! After, many "facts", as it were!!I can't wait to read this, Amie!
    Mara
    msmjb65 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it either! The cover is beautiful, Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to read this! Great cover and the excerpts just make me want to know more about these two!!
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are great for my ego. Feel free to stop by anytime and tell me how much you like my cover, excerpts, sense of humor, dog...! :)

    Good luck in the contest! <3

    ReplyDelete