Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Secret Cravings One Year Anniversary

I would like to congratulate Secret Cravings Publishing on their first anniversary!
And welcome everyone who stops by my web site today, and tomorrow, to celebrate this blog hop anniversary special. (I'm posting this message early to accomodate all time zones).

Words can not express the happiness I felt the day that email arrived from SCP accepting my manuscript Keeping Secrets for publication. The reality still wasn't there even when I received my contract. It wasn't until the cover was designed did the reality of my dream of being published sink in.

I'm pleased to be a part of SCP anniversary blog hop and to celebrate this exciting occassion, I'm holding a draw for a free PDF copy of Keeping Secrets. All you have to do is answer the following question...and leave your email address in your comment. I'll draw the winning name on January 13. 2012.

It's all about the secrets in...Keeping Secrets, so let's stick with that theme.

Tell me, what is your secret food indulgence?

Be sure to comment on all author sites who are participating in the blog hop for a change to win some fabulous prizes.

Keeping Secrets Blurb:
“When a home renovation brings the fiercely independent Samantha Witherspoon back to her childhood home in Montreal and to a world where she thinks her secrets are safe, she has no idea that soon, she will be celebrating new beginnings. Still grieving over the loss of her grandmother, she begins a home renovation that leads her straight into the arms of a handsome contractor who immediately challenges her every decision. But Samantha could never have predicted that she is about to face the most difficult decision of her life. Will she find a way to honor her heart and her promises at the same time?"

Praise for Keeping Secrets:
"In her debut novel Keeping Secrets, Darlene Fredette has written a deliciously entertaining love story that proves that sometimes even the best kept secrets need to be revealed.” Vicky DeCoster

"Darlene Fredette put together a well written story with dimensional characters and a confidential plot that kept me turning the pages, and wondering what to expect. I recommend Keepings Secrets. It was a genuine read, with a bit of an old fashioned theme, and tug at your heart emotion." Marquete Williams

"As soon as I read about the novel I knew that it would be a delectable mix of chick lit and romance with a splash of mystery thrown in for good measure. I was intrigued and I have to say that I wanted to devour this novel. Overall, I really enjoyed Keeping Secrets, finding it to be a compelling story of love, romance and secrets, showing that true love wins out every time. I love the way Darlene tells a sweet story of love without ever becoming predictable. I found Keeping Secrets to be touching and heartfelt. If you enjoy chick lit and contemporary romance novels then Keeping Secrets is definitely one for you." Georgina Scott

10 comments:

  1. Great post and blurb. Can't wait to read Keeping Secrets.
    Happy Anniversary SCP.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate, I have some everyday. If I'm dieting, it only one Hersey's Kiss.
    mcv111 at hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Joanne!
    Hi MCV! How can you have just one kiss? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a secret indulgence for chocolate and finger foods. I'm always trying new variations of them and end up liking them all :)

    Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My secret food indulgence has to be cream cheese. If I make frosting, it's cream cheese frosting. When I make macaroni & cheese, there is cream cheese in there. I put it in dips & spread it on sandwiches, toast or bagels. I even spread it on a pizza crust once, under the sauce. Just about everything is better with a little cream cheese.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well goodness, you had to ask THAT question?? ;)
    I am diabetic, so of course my secret craving is candy. *sigh* Not really a specific kind, just at different times of the month, I crave 'some' candy. I am so weak!! LOL

    Congratulations on your first release! Hope there are many more to come! Keeping Secrets looks like a really good read!

    Happy Anniversary to Secret Craving Publishing!

    thewildtwo @ sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Na, I love snacking on finger foods. Just a little goes a long way...especially when you can't stop eating all those small bites, lol!

    Hi Kathryn, cream cheese! Yum! But on macaroni and cheese...hmmm, not to sure about that one, lol.

    Hi Kim, one or two pieces of candy is great for taking the edge off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to SCP!
    My secret food craving would be anything salty. I love chips, crackers, salty fries, etc.
    June M.
    manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Believe it or not, my food indulgence is movie theater popcorn!!! LOL

    Thank you for participating in the giveaway!

    books4me67 at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this sounds like an intriguing book.

    Happy Anniversary Secret Cravings!

    Teresa K.
    tcwgrlup41(at)yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete