Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Editorial Recommendations

I had the privilege of working with Darlene on my contemporary romance, Dune Road. What an awesome experience! Darlene went through my manuscript with an incredible eye for detail, catching things I hadn’t even thought of, and yet, I never felt as if she tried to re-write my story. Instead, she offered constructive comments and suggestions that made my story so much stronger and my characters more believable. She also made corrections regarding grammar, spelling, point of view issues and discrepancies. I would love the opportunity to work with Darlene again on many future projects!
~ Dani-Lyn Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment