Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Newsletter

My first newsletter has been promoted in Still Moments Magazine's Summer 2014 issue!

Here's a teaser of the top of my newsletter:

If you are interested in signing up to receive my newsletter, please let me know.
I'll be following the new anti-spam laws, so I'll require your email permission to add you to my subscriber list.
And no worries on me bugging you with monthly newsletter. I don't have that much news, lol! I'll probably send one out every quarter.

I'm holding a giveaway for everyone who signs up for my newsletter during the months of July and August. The deadline is August 31, 2014.
The lucky winner will receive a zipper hook of ONE SWEET CHRISTMAS.
 
To sign up for my newsletter and to be added to the giveaway, send an email to darlenelfmail (at) gmail (dot) com



No comments:

Post a Comment