FINDING THE WRITE WORDS TO HAPPY-EVER-AFTERS

Heartwarming Contemporary Romances

MY BLOG

MY BLOG

Monday, August 18, 2014

Update 08/18/14

Not much writing news to post. We've been on vacation the past two weeks and while we didn't go away, we stayed busy with projects around the house, yard work, and a few day trips. One of those day trips included taking the dog to the beach where he (and my daughter) went swimming. I dipped my feet in the water, which was cold at first, but I did walk in up to my knees. The dog managed to get me wet enough each time he walked to shore and showered us with a shake.

No writing was done in those two weeks...not one single word. I did take a quick break from vacation to complete the first round of edits on Twist of Faith. The second round is due to arrive in my in-box this week. I also plan to get back to writing Hershey's Choice this week. I believe I failed at my deadline to have that story completed, but summer and vacation have a habit of squashing deadlines.

My lilies have bloomed and I have lots of photos to share. As soon as I download them from my camera, I'll be sure to post a few in My Gallery.

I've been working on setting up promotion for Law of Attraction in October. I'll have a prize-filled giveaway, so be sure to stay-tuned!

I'm off to write. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment