FINDING THE WRITE WORDS TO HAPPY-EVER-AFTERS

Heartwarming Contemporary Romances

MY BLOG

MY BLOG

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A New Look

Welcome to my newly designed web blog. I have been wanting to make a change to this site for some time, but 'time' was never on my side.

After talking to Cathy Walker about designing a cover page for the Summer issue of Still Moments Magazine, I asked her about a new header for my site. I am so happy with the design she made! The heart, the birds, the sunset, and the couple...so beautiful. If you are looking for a book cover design, headers, or banners, I encourage you to check out Cathy's designs. I added her web site link to my 'Extras' page.

I also made a few other changes to give my site a clean and professional look. Would love to hear your thoughts on the 'new look'.

5 comments:

  1. looks fantastic. Everything is easy to find - love the am writing owl :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Victoria!
      Send me an email to receive the free ebook you won from Clair's cottage visit.

      Delete
  2. HI Darlene: Your banner is great, using several items that inspire romance but not cluttered. Your name looks elegant,and like your book covers upfront, ONly thing missing is a photo of you! Did I miss it. Makes me want to update mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gini! It took a lot of work to get this site to the look I was hoping for. At the end of the redesign, I looked a mess and thought a photo would scare visitors away, lol.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful new site. I love how your books display at the upper left without overwhelming. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete