FINDING THE WRITE WORDS TO HAPPY-EVER-AFTERS

Heartwarming Contemporary Romances

MY BLOG

MY BLOG

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Winners of Winter's Kiss Blog Tour

Before I announce the winners of my Winter's Kiss new release blog tour, I want to say a huge thank you to my guest hosts and everyone who visited here and my guest hosts' sites throughout last week's tour.

Through random draw the winners are...

Congratulations, Melissa Keir, winner of the silver book mark with the snowflake and mitten charms for leaving a comment of M.S. Spencer's blog spotlight on Winter's Kiss.

Congratulations, Gini Rifkin, winner of the silver snowflake ornament for leaving a comment on this blog.

Due to the unfortunate low turnout of comments, I am giving away the last two prizes to two of my guest hosts. So...through random draw of all nine hosts...

Congratulations, Nancy Fraser, winner of the ribbon bookmark with snowflake and mitten charms.

Congratulations, Inger Devlin, winner of the snowflake charm bracelet.

Each winner will be contacted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment