Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Winter Kiss New Release Blog Tour


Welcome to my special day...the release of my new book, Winter's Kiss!

Return to beautiful Redford Falls...
A woman who knows what she wants and a man who knows what he needs.
Nothing thaws the chill faster than a warm winter kiss. 

http://www.escapepublishing.com.au/product/9781489236159
On my Escape page, click on the ‘BUY EBOOK’ button to find purchase links to Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, and more!

To celebrate this awesome occasion, I'm having a fun book tour for Winter's Kiss. A few of my author friends have generously offered to be part of this tour and will spotlight Winter's Kiss on their blogs (a few even asked me some tough questions!).

My Winter's Kiss tour will include four giveaways!
1. Leave a comment on any of the guest hosts' blogs for a chance to win this homemade bookmark.

2. Leave a comment (answer my winter question) on my Facebook page for a chance win this homemade ribbon bookmark.

3. Leave a comment (answer the following questions) on this post for a chance to win this snowflake ornament.
What is your favourite winter activity?

4. A grand prize draw for this homemade snowflake charm bracelet will include all the names from comments left on guest blogs, my facebook page, and this post.

Winners will be chosen by random draws on Tuesday, January 24, and announced on this blog.

Be sure to visit these guest stops!

January 15: ABA Book Blast
http://casimclean.com/aba-book-blast-presents-winters-kiss/

January 16: Night Owl Reviews

January 16: Notes From a Romantic’s Heart
http://nancyfraser.ca/wordpress/special-feature-winters-kiss-by-darlene-fredette/

January 16: Susanne Lee Matthews
https://mhsusannematthews.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/winter-kiss-blog-tour-welcome-darlene-fredette/

January 17: Tena Stetler Blog

January 17: Gini Rifkin

January 18: Lori Sizemore Blog

January 19: Inger Devlin

January 20: M.S. Spencer Tale Spinner

January 20: Kayden Claremont

Thank you for visiting my blog and for checking out my Winter's Kiss new release book tour!

If you purchase a copy of Winter's Kiss, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene: good luck on the blog tour, looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gini, for stopping by! I'm looking forward to being a guest on your blog. Great interview questions :)

      Delete