Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette

Finding The Write Words with Darlene Fredette
Welcome to my blog!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Muse - New Magazine Feature

My magazine, Still Moments Magazine, has a new featured called Between The Pages ~ Live. I will be interviewing several authors on the magazine's Facebook page to get to know the author better and to learn about one of their books.

My first guest is Harlequin author, Karen Rock. I'll be asking Karen some personal questions as well as chatting about her new book, A Cowboy To Keep.

Karen Rock - February 28, 2017 at 2:00pm Eastern time

I welcome you to 'like' the Still Moments Magazine facebook page and to join the conversation! Prizes to be won!
https://www.facebook.com/Still-Moments-Magazine-111477208866396/

No comments:

Post a Comment