"An artist is a person who uses conscious skill and creative imagination."

Monday, January 2, 2017

Praise

My Writing
Darlene is a good solid romance writer and I always know I am going to enjoy it when I start one of hers. Darlene does a good job with the descriptions so I can easily visualize everything. ~Wall-to-Wall Books

A writing voice that will hold your attention and creating characters so real you’d like to have them in your own life. ~Gini Rifkin

Winter's Kiss
I truly enjoyed this book. It was a darling romance, reminiscent of a Hallmark movie. The characters were not only likable, they were easy to connect to. Especially Danielle in Chapter Two. It brought back memories of growing up in Alaska. I would highly recommend this book to anyone in search of a cozy adventure in love. Well done. ~Devon McKay (Amazon.com)

Nothing To Lose 
It was amazing. ~Lauren

A sweet, fun, easy to read romantic novel. ~Laurel's Reviews

Hershey’s Choice
It's a really sweet and romantic love story. Perfect for a lazy Sunday or to take with you on your holiday. ~Anniek

If you like dogs and romance, check this book out. ~Leslie, Storeybook Reviews

You will fall in love with the characters and cheer for them and laugh with them. Hershey will steal your heart. ~Patricia, Books To Curl Up With

This has a good spider-webby plot that will keep you turning the pages and wondering what will happen next. ~Wendy, Wall-to-Wall Books

Twist Of Faith 
Great storyline, great characters, nice, fun romance. A win win! ~Wall-to-Wall Books

I thoroughly enjoyed this tender romance. ~Gini Rifkin

I was hooked on this book from the first I started reading. I knew that it was going to be good and I was right. ~Got Romance Reviews

Law Of Attraction 
Once I started, I couldn't put it down. This book has it all, steam, suspense and action to the last page! ~Lori Power

If you like romances, you'll love this one. ~Shirley McCann

Well written and kept me reading until the very end. ~Mandy Jones

A great read. I loved it. ~Margaret Marlow

One Sweet Christmas 
Loved this book! ~Kathy Manderachia

I loved it! Would I recommend the novella? Definitely, get cosy in your favourite chair with a warm cuppa and this novella! ~Sandra 'Jeanz' Review

A very nice quick read to get you in the Christmas spirit! ~It's Just Me Wendy's Reviews

One Sweet Christmas is a cute, tender and heart warming novella about second chances. ~Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Complete reviews...and more, can be found on Amazon and Goodreads.