Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and that your 2019 is off to a good start...okay, how many times this month will I have to backspace and correct  2018 to 2019, lol.

The holidays were quiet and relaxing here, just the way we like them. We are now back to a regular routing. My husband is back to work, my daughter returns to college next week, but is working extra hours this week while she is still off. The dogs and I are waiting to return to our normal morning walks, and while today is sunny, the early morning air clocked in at a -20c wind chill. Hopefully, we can get out this afternoon, but the roads are very icy, so our walk is pending.
In writing news, I have finally decided to take a break from writing and I am content with this decision. I have to resubmit my completed novella to my editor and after that, I'm putting my pen down...for a little while. I can never stop writing. I think the voices in my head would drive me crazy waiting to have their stories told, but they will have to take a back seat while I focus on the magazine's book review schedule, which is terribly behind.

To begin 2019, I am working on a new avenue to promote the magazine's book reviews. This new venture is a bit scary, but also exciting. I am still working out the details and preparing everything that needs to be done before this project goes live. I hope to post more news soon!

Wishing everyone all the best in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment