Below are two puzzles I recently finished. The bird bath, flower garden was one of the hardest puzzles I have ever done, but it was also the most satisfactory. When purchasing it, I thought, how hard would a 'shaped' puzzle be? It was very difficult as most edges were rounded. But it turned out great!
Monday, July 14, 2025
Puzzle Break
When I need a writing break, lately, I've been doing puzzles. Not only are puzzles are great way to escape from everything, they keep the mind healthy. And, for me, they are extremely addictive. Once I start a puzzle, I can't stop, lol. But just like writing, when I get stuck, I take a break and when I return, I find more pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up



No comments:
Post a Comment