Friday, January 13, 2023
Universe Dirty Pour
This past summer, we painting our living room and wanted new wall art. I decided I would make a painting. I used an 18x24 canvas and picked out the paint colours that would compliment the room. My first attempt at the acrylic dirty pour was nice, but some of the colours blended and made the painting darker than I wanted. So, I started again. My second attempt was perfect. I looks like a satellite image from space.
Below is a photo of the painting as it looks on our wall. It sits beside a charcoal art piece designed by my daughter of our yellow lab, Jagger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up



No comments:
Post a Comment