Thursday, May 2, 2024

Thursday Thoughts #1

How many times have you come across a quote and thought 'that really speaks to me'? Well, this one did just that for me. 

While I may not wake up and think about doing something creative with me life, before falling asleep at night, I do think about what I'd like to accomplish the next day. Many of those thoughts are about writing, things I have to get done around the house, dog stuff (because most of my day is somehow dog related - lol), and thoughts about my next creative project - be it a piece of art or even starting a Thursday Thoughts theme on my blog.

This particular quote was on the back of one of the pages of my Snoopy calendar. I really like the idea of starting each morning with a creative objective in life. However, for me, that will depend on how early the dogs wake me up, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment