Friday, July 5, 2024

That's a Wrap

Happy Friday!

It's been a busy week here with designing new art pieces to place on wooden bookmarks I made. I created twelve new designs, but I used a few designs I previously made and enhanced them to fit a bookmark. Yesterday, I dropped off the order and I hope their customers like them!
Our Cane Corse is a year old today! Look at that face! He's adorable and a handful. It's been a very long ten months. I'm behind on my Dog Diaries, but I hope to get caught up on those soon. 

There isn't a lot of time in my day with family life, two dogs, writing, and designing, but if I didn't have so much to do, what would I do? Maybe sit in my yard and read. But not this weekend...sitting in my yard that is. This weekend will be similar to the last with rainy days, so my plan is to sneak some time to finish my current read, Healing The Rancher by Melinda Curtis. This is book eleven in her Mountain Munroe series. I've read them all and this book is just as enjoyable! 
Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment