Thursday, November 9, 2023

Sitting Pretty #CA0037

With the colder weather upon us, I thought I'd share one of the cards I designed last week.

I titled the card 'Sitting Pretty' because this beautiful bird is taking a moment out of its day of collecting berries to sit on a branch dusted with snow.

Sitting Pretty (#CA0037) is part of my greeting card collection. And visitors to my blog are getting the first look at it because it hasn't even been uploaded to my 'Darlene Fredette Designs' website yet!

Remember to take a moment out of your busy day to enjoy the world around you.

2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful. He really does look like he's surveying his world. You are great at capturing the spirit within the animal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gini! Going to work on those goats soon (wink).

    ReplyDelete