Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Thursday, October 29, 2015
Hershey's Choice Release!
I opened my email this afternoon and saw the email I had been anxiously awaiting...
In just six weeks Hershey's Choice will be available for purchase!
December 11, 2015
I'm hoping to schedule a book review tour and maybe a Facebook party, but more news on that at a later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
What Am I Missing?
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment