Friday, December 11, 2015
Hershey's Choice Release Day Event Message from Author
I want to thank everyone for stopping by today and celebrating the release of Hershey's Choice with me!
I love dogs, so this was such a fun story to write. Hershey is based on my Labrador with the only difference being Hershey is a Chocolate Lab and my boy is Yellow.
I hope you'll pick up a copy, and if you do, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Be sure to enter all four giveaways before you leave.
I hope you stop by for a visit again soon! Take care, Darlene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up

Hi Darlene: What great party favors, all those chances to win fun prizes. I loved "Hershey's Choice". It's a sweet wonderful story, and Hershey stole my heart. Hope you have a terrific day, and congratulations on your book release.
ReplyDeleteAwe, thank you, Gini. You've made my day with all the wonderful compliments! :)
DeleteJust checked out Hershey's Choice, added it to my reading list. Sounds like a wonderfully sweet story. Can't wait to read it. Good Luck on your new release and Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteTena, thank you so much for stopping by and entering the giveaways. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!
DeleteHi Darlene
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your release!
What a wonderful giveaway and your books sounds like a perfect read for me at the moment. I love dogs! Congratulations and I'm wishing you all the best! :)
ReplyDelete