Wednesday, March 23, 2016
New Journal Feature
Because I'm terrible at blogging, I revamped my journal entries. Be sure to check my '2016 Journal' feature for the current month of notes. When I have news or something to chat about, I'll post a quick note. At the beginning of a new month, a tab will be created and new set of notes will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment