Friday, February 1, 2019

Is it Spring yet?

As I flipped the calendar page this morning, I was dreaming of summer, but at this point, I'll even take Spring!

February is the month of love, but who can fall in love in this cold weather?!
It sure is cold out there today. -21c wind chill. I need the summer's warmth asap!

After the house was cleaned, I did manage to take the dogs for a short walk...better a short walk than none. At least the temperature rose a bit and the sun was shining. The oldest boy wasn't happy due to slush getting between his toes, so every so often I had to stop when I saw him limping and clean between his toes...yup, the life of a dog mom. The youngest boy kept swatting at his face to loosen the head halter from his nose. Oh yes, an enjoyable walk overall, lol.

I have a few posts to schedule on the magazine web blog for February, then a break for lunch. After that, I'm going to grab my tablet and read for the rest of the afternoon...of course, you know a hot chocolate will be near by...I'm thinking French Vanilla flavour :)

A quick weather update...the sun is gone and the clouds look rather threatening. Wait...a snow squall currently happening, looking like a blizzard out there. Staying inside sure sounds heavenly right now.

Have a great weekend, and if you have a moment, stop by the magazine's web blog to read my latest book review - The Rancher's Fake Fiancee by Amy Vastine.
http://stillmomentsezine.blogspot.com/2019/01/between-pages-ranchers-fake-fiancee.html

I also announced the Magazine's 2018 Reader's Choice Awards (aka) My Top 10 Books for 2018 last week. Here's the video! https://youtu.be/c_6R5o-C9hU

No comments:

Post a Comment