Monday, February 7, 2022

Release Day - Finding Home Again

It's release day for Finding Home Again!
Finding Home Again is the fifth book in my Redford Falls series and my ninth publication.

During the next two weeks, I have a book tour going on, sharing the news about my release. I have a few stops this week and a couple next week. I'll add the links below to each one as they go live.

Also, if you are on NetGalley, Finding Home Again will be available from February 15 - 28.

I hope you pick up a copy of Finding Home Again, which is my first attempt at combining mystery/suspense into a romance. So far the reviews have been awesome - two readers have even compared it to movies!

Book Tour

February 07, 2022
Reading One Book At A Time - Author Interview
Around The Campfire with DV Stone - Author Interview
Wild Women Authors - Character and Author Interview

February 08, 2022
Reading One Book At A Time Series - New Release Spotlighthttps://readingbydeb.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-story-behind-story-redford-falls.html#more

February 09, 2022
Jean M. Grant Blog - Author Interview

February 11, 2022
Bookish Indulgences - Author Interview

February 15, 2022
My Writing Corner with Rebecca Grace - Character Interview

February 16, 2022
Lois Winston Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers Blog

February 17, 2022
Cherie Coyler Write.Read.Live Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment