Thursday, January 18, 2024
Bee Sunny
I designed this little bee sitting within a sunflower. I also placed a tiny sunflower in his hands. I love how it looks as though he is wearing a sunflower costume. This piece turn out so well, I think I'll design more animal flower art. My daughter loves this design so much, she wants to get it as a tattoo, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PREVIOUS POSTS
- A Fresh New Look
- Dee's Deliberations #3
- Reading Room - 22 Seconds
- The Excitement is Building
- Monday Moments - Choosing Joy in the Aftermath of a Busy Weekend
- Dee's Deliberations #4
- Concert News
- Lazy Dogs
- Escape The Heat
- Monday Moments - The Power of a Smile
- Dee's Deliberations #5
- Saturdays - The End
- Reading Room - The 23rd Midnight
- Writing a Synopsis

No comments:
Post a Comment