Monday, March 4, 2024

Take a Breath

Hi! I'm back!

First, I want to thank Kelli who has been wonderful with filling in for me while I was hiding in the writing cave, and I've asked Kelli to stop by every now and then to share her stories, which she has graciously accepted.

I had a March 1st deadline and I achieved it! I spent months researching a new form of writing and then in February I took one of my books and reformatted it. The learning curve was difficult, but I am really happy with the final product. I have decided to reformat several of my books. But first, I'm taking a well-deserved week off. I have a few book reviews to write and I want to design new covers for my library of books. I also promised a writing friend I would create a book trailer for her upcoming release. And, I want to work on a few art pieces. I might even paint! Wow...that doesn't sounds like a relaxing week off, lol!

I hope to post more on my new writing adventure soon, but for now, I'm not saying too much as I don't want to jinx the universe of good vibes. In the meantime, I'll be back soon to share some photos of my boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment