Monday, April 8, 2024

Peeking Donkey

Isn't this just the cutest little design! 

A writer friend contacted me and asked if I would design a couple of graphics for her upcoming book. I designed one with the release date and fireworks, because the story takes place on the fourth of July.
I also wanted to design a graphic with a donkey because the heroine runs a donkey therapy business. So...I thought it would be cute to put a donkey peeking out from a tree. Here is the final design I sent to Janice.
I really enjoyed designing these graphics ...AND... Janice loved both of them! :)

I am looking forward to reading an advanced copy of Janice's book!

Be sure to check out A Small Town Fourth of July by Janice Carter, which is now up for presale or grab a copy on June 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment