Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Writing, Editing, and Client Work

I went missing for the past two months, but I have a few good reasons for the disappearance.

1. Murder Mystery
I was working on a new screenplay, a murder mystery. I started writing the screenplay, but wanted to get the bones of the story done first. So, I changed to writing the book first. I have several chapters written and loving this new genre and story!

2. Cherry Red
I was editing Cherry Red to prepare it for re-publication. I am happy to say the edits are completed and I hope to soon begin the formatting to upload it to Amazon.

3. Still Moments Media
I took on a large project for a client. This project took the whole month of September. I was commissioned to make five video trailers for a client. This was a big project. I had to read four stories to get a visual to design the video, then search for images and videos, as well as design a few images. Then, the client wanted a fifth video to celebrate her 45 years as a published author with her catalogue of books highlighted. My client was so happy with those trailers, she requested another three!

So, for the next few weeks, I'll be busy reading and designing videos, as well as preparing Cherry Red for eBook publication...and audio.

If you want to check out the trailers I designed, they were uploaded to my YouTube channel under Still Moments Media (my video production business).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your trailers are amazing. You are one incredibly busy lady. Looking forward to the murder myster.

    ReplyDelete