Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Wednesday, September 3, 2025
Winter's Kiss - Book Spotlight on Window Over the Sink
Winter's Kiss is in the spotlight again! This time, on Liz Flaherty's blog, Window Over the Sink.
As well as the book spotlight, I'm sharing a post titled Seasonal Shift, where I talk about my favorite season.
Stop by and say hi!
https://www.lizflaherty.net/post/seasonal-shift-by-darlene-fredette
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
What Am I Missing?
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment