Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Wednesday, November 5, 2025
Blooming Christmas Cactus
Tis the season! My Christmas cactus is blooming!
This plant was a baby stem when my Aunt Just gave it to my daughter, but it wasn't doing well. My daughter left it with me when she moved last year, and I nursed it back to a healthy and thriving plant.
I know my aunt would be smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
What Am I Missing?
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment