Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Wednesday, March 11, 2026
Legacy Lies Loyalty Book Tour - Q & A
Today, on the Legacy Lies Loyalty book tour, I'm visiting Window Over The Sink where Liz asks some great questions.
Want to know what writer I'd like to spend the day with? Stop by the Window to find out.
https://www.lizflaherty.net/post/legacy-lies-loyalty-with-darlene-fredette
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
What Am I Missing?
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment