You may notice a few changes on my blog. Some labels might be missing and a couple of new ones have been added. Over the next several days, I'll be revamping my blog. I'm placing my book labels in one section, as well as my art - which will only be visible on this blog as I am closing down my art blog. I'm currently posting my art designs in two spots, which takes time and I'm just duplicating the information. I have to move key elements from my art blog over here. I'm also adding a new blog feature. Fingers crossed that construction will be completed soon. Until then, regular week day posts will still continue.Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Under Construction
You may notice a few changes on my blog. Some labels might be missing and a couple of new ones have been added. Over the next several days, I'll be revamping my blog. I'm placing my book labels in one section, as well as my art - which will only be visible on this blog as I am closing down my art blog. I'm currently posting my art designs in two spots, which takes time and I'm just duplicating the information. I have to move key elements from my art blog over here. I'm also adding a new blog feature. Fingers crossed that construction will be completed soon. Until then, regular week day posts will still continue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Murals of Birds
- George The Winter Lamb
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
No comments:
Post a Comment