Tuesday, August 4, 2026

A Fresh New Look

Yesterday was a holiday, so no Monday Moments post from Still Moments Magazine. And Dee's Deliberations that I usually share on Tuesdays, is running a day behind, so stop by tomorrow to catch up with Dee.

Today, is the reveal of my blog's fresh new look. I redesigned the banner. Still the same name, but a few tweaks to make it stand out.

The old banner...
The new banner...
The text on the left of my banner is an actual page clip from Twist of Faith. TOF was the first book I wrote that was published, and it's also one of my favorites. While TOF isn't currently available, it will get a rebirth very soon.

The artist in me couldn't resist adding the pen with the ink drip. I think it adds a nice finishing touch to my new banner...and because I'm a writer and artist, the pen and ink are descriptive symbols.
 I just thought of something...I should have added a paw print...maybe next time.

My blog posts and labels are still located on the left sidebar, but scroll to the bottom where you'll find a dedicated section for my books and one for my art. And I updated the top labels: "Author" and "Artist" with short bios for each one.

I might make a few more tweaks, but for now, I really like the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment