"An artist is a person who uses conscious skill and creative imagination."

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

February 2016

February 24, 2016
Nothing to Lose is now in my editor's hands. The dreaded waiting begins.

February 4, 2016
A new review for Hershey's Choice has come in! 4 stars from Wendy at Wall-to-Wall Books. "This has a good spider-webby plot that will keep you turning the pages and wondering what will happen next." Read the full review here: http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.ca/2016/02/hersheys-choice-darlene-fredette.html

February 1, 2016
Well, my attempt to blog every Friday quickly went south. I never seem to have time to write a 'chatty' post, probably because I never know what to talk about, and I'm terrible with writing blog posts. So, I'm going to make small daily notes (whenever I have news) and they will be listed under my '2016 Journal' feature. At the beginning of each month, I will start a new list of .notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment