"An artist is a person who uses conscious skill and creative imagination."

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Proud Mama Bear

My daughter is in college, training to be a pastry chef. I am already truly proud of the person she has become, but even more so with the undeniable baking talent she has. Here are a few photos of some of the incredible pastry work she has created.
This week she is in the Fine Dining rotation and created the above two delicious plates.
The above photo is a fruit tart she made a few weeks ago...and brought it home! I can honestly say, it was delicious!
These white chocolate treats came home too! Her chocolate bark work was awesome and the taste was amazing.
This Halloween cake left me speechless. My daughter's chocolate work on the top and the cake design was a master piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment