Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Nothing to Lose Contract Offer
I am doing the happy dance!
Nothing to Lose has just received a contract offer from Escape Publishing!
I am so excited to have another title with Escape. I can't wait to get the editing process started, and to receive a cover for this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
Monday Moments - The Comforts We Reach for When the Weather Turns
No comments:
Post a Comment