Friday, May 20, 2016
Redford Falls Book #2 Done
I have just typed the ending to the second book in my Redford Falls series and sent it off to my beta readers. Once I receive their feedback, I will review their suggestions. I have to add in a few small scenes throughout the story that I forgot, and then start at the beginning for a full read-review. Once I have completed the read and correct the last remaining typos, the manuscript will be sent to my editor. Hoping to have it in her hands by the first week of June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment