My daughter loved the Jonas Brothers when she was in her early teens. She had all their CDs, a poster of them on her wall, and watched Camp Rock several times. So, when she heard they were coming close to our area, she asked if I would go with her. I only knew the songs I heard her playing all those years ago, but knowing this band was her childhood crush (especially Joe), I couldn't say no. We ordered tickets and reserved a hotel in the area so we wouldn't have to drive hours after the concert.
The day finally came, and we went to see the Jonas Brothers. We had seats on the side because we knew the floor would be packed and that's way too many people for me. My daughter was a complete fan girl, reliving her childhood. She even had tears in her eyes when they walked out on the stage. I was so excited for my daughter, and happy to see her have so much fun. And I will admit, the Jo Bros were awesome in concert. They put on a great show.
A great weekend spent with my daughter that created new and special memories for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment