What a delicious meal! I didn't finish my pizza, but I took home two pieces to enjoy for my lunch the next day. We keep saying we need to go out more often, but sticking to that promise gets pushed aside by too many other things. Life is busy enough, so we have to put aside time for us...and date night more often.
Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Date Night
My husband and I finally planned a date night. We've been busy with property maintenance and small house renovations, and somehow the summer is almost over. We were overdo for a dinner out, so we made a plan to go out last Saturday. The day was cloudy, but because the temperature was mild, we sat outside at one of our favorite lounges. We started off with drinks. Mine was appropriately called 'Dreaming of Vacation' with rum, pineapple, and coconut. Then my husband got a club and I had the lounges' signature pizza with bacon, roast chicken, and pineapple.
What a delicious meal! I didn't finish my pizza, but I took home two pieces to enjoy for my lunch the next day. We keep saying we need to go out more often, but sticking to that promise gets pushed aside by too many other things. Life is busy enough, so we have to put aside time for us...and date night more often.
What a delicious meal! I didn't finish my pizza, but I took home two pieces to enjoy for my lunch the next day. We keep saying we need to go out more often, but sticking to that promise gets pushed aside by too many other things. Life is busy enough, so we have to put aside time for us...and date night more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up
- Monday Moments - The Comforts We Reach for When the Weather Turns
- Dee's Deliberations #11


No comments:
Post a Comment