The dreaded to-do list seems to get longer each day, and sometimes I do feel like I'm climbing a mountain to get everything done, only to have something unexpected added to the list. But, like Dee, I'm climbing that mountain with a bit of humor...or at least trying to. Now, if I could find my flip-flops, but I think I left them at the bottom of the mountain, and I am not going back down to get them. :-)Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Dee's Deliberations #6
The dreaded to-do list seems to get longer each day, and sometimes I do feel like I'm climbing a mountain to get everything done, only to have something unexpected added to the list. But, like Dee, I'm climbing that mountain with a bit of humor...or at least trying to. Now, if I could find my flip-flops, but I think I left them at the bottom of the mountain, and I am not going back down to get them. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up
- Monday Moments - The Comforts We Reach for When the Weather Turns
No comments:
Post a Comment