I'm running a little late today...even though I was up early. We've been under a heatwave all week, and by mid-morning the temperature is stifling. I usually walk my dogs early anyway, but the past few days we've been out the door an hour earlier.However, after our walk, I did some story research. I also fixed a scene that I thought about just as I fell asleep last night, because that's when most of my good ideas hit, lol. Then I had to read over the two chapters I wrote this week before sending them to my beta readers. I'm a perfectionist, so I like to send then my chapters as clean as possible.
This leads me to the explanation of the above graphic. I am so happy to share that I have reached my word count writing goal and have surpassed it! As well, I only have two chapters left to write and this story will be done. Yes, I said done! And as the graphic states, I am scared because writing this story has been a lot of work and I'm not sure what I'll do when it's done, but I'm more excited about finishing it, so that me - and my characters - can take a breath and a well-deserved break. The excitement is building as I reach The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment