In January 2011, I signed my first publishing contract. Secret Cravings accepted my completed manuscript titled, Keeping Secrets. And in August 2011, Keeping Secrets was available for purchase. Unfortunately, three years later, Secret Cravings closed their doors.
With the rights reverted back to me, I sought a new publisher. And in July 2014, I signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press with my book, now titled Twist of Faith. Twist of Faith was released in 2015, and had a great few years and even an extended contract. But at the end of the extension, and after ten years with that publisher, I claimed my rights back to Twist of Faith.
For two years, Twist of Faith sat in a file collecting dust, but I have good news to share! Twist of Faith is getting a rebirth. Edits to polish the story began yesterday! I'm excited to return to my first book publication from fifteen years ago. It's one of my favorite stories, and I can't wait to share it with readers again.

No comments:
Post a Comment