This is our wicker loveseat in our music/den room. Rambler (our Corso) has claimed the loveseat as his bed, and I'm sure I previously posted a photo of him on it. Every time Rambler would jump up on the loveseat, he'd make a mess of the blanket I had covering it, so I bought a new dog blanket that is super soft and fluffy. I put the new blanket on and pointed to the loveseat...but instead of Rambler jumping up, Keefer (our Lab) decided he wanted to try it first...and he gave it two paws up. No worries about Rambler missing out because he soon claimed back his bed.Thursday, September 17, 2026
Testing the New Dog Blanket
This is our wicker loveseat in our music/den room. Rambler (our Corso) has claimed the loveseat as his bed, and I'm sure I previously posted a photo of him on it. Every time Rambler would jump up on the loveseat, he'd make a mess of the blanket I had covering it, so I bought a new dog blanket that is super soft and fluffy. I put the new blanket on and pointed to the loveseat...but instead of Rambler jumping up, Keefer (our Lab) decided he wanted to try it first...and he gave it two paws up. No worries about Rambler missing out because he soon claimed back his bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up
- Monday Moments - The Comforts We Reach for When the Weather Turns
- Dee's Deliberations #11
- Be My Guest - Darlene Deluca - Hard Lemonade
- Warm Up With a Winter's Kiss
No comments:
Post a Comment