This is our wicker loveseat in our music/den room. Rambler (our Corso) has claimed the loveseat as his bed, and I'm sure I previously posted a photo of him on it. Every time Rambler would jump up on the loveseat, he'd make a mess of the blanket I had covering it, so I bought a new dog blanket that is super soft and fluffy. I put the new blanket on and pointed to the loveseat...but instead of Rambler jumping up, Keefer (our Lab) decided he wanted to try it first...and he gave it two paws up. No worries about Rambler missing out because he soon claimed back his bed.Thursday, September 17, 2026
Testing the New Dog Blanket
This is our wicker loveseat in our music/den room. Rambler (our Corso) has claimed the loveseat as his bed, and I'm sure I previously posted a photo of him on it. Every time Rambler would jump up on the loveseat, he'd make a mess of the blanket I had covering it, so I bought a new dog blanket that is super soft and fluffy. I put the new blanket on and pointed to the loveseat...but instead of Rambler jumping up, Keefer (our Lab) decided he wanted to try it first...and he gave it two paws up. No worries about Rambler missing out because he soon claimed back his bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Cardinal Puzzle
- Monday Moments - The Power of Saying Good Morning
- Dee's Deliberations #7
- Be My Guest - Liz Flaherty with Shades of Green
- After The Rain
- The Lighthouse
- Dee's Deliberations #8
- Murals of Birds
- George The Winter Lamb
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
No comments:
Post a Comment