There are still three weeks of summer, but once the calendar page turns to September, my thought process immediately thinks fall...and the 'Brrr months'. I hadn't actually heard that saying until my aunt said it a few years ago. Now I see it everywhere, lol. I'm okay with the 'Brrr months', but I don't like what comes after them...the dreaded 'W' word. So let's enjoy the 'Brrr months' as much as we can.Tuesday, September 1, 2026
Dee's Deliberations #7
There are still three weeks of summer, but once the calendar page turns to September, my thought process immediately thinks fall...and the 'Brrr months'. I hadn't actually heard that saying until my aunt said it a few years ago. Now I see it everywhere, lol. I'm okay with the 'Brrr months', but I don't like what comes after them...the dreaded 'W' word. So let's enjoy the 'Brrr months' as much as we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PREVIOUS POSTS
- Lazy Dogs
- Escape The Heat
- Monday Moments - The Power of a Smile
- Dee's Deliberations #5
- Saturdays - The End
- Reading Room - The 23rd Midnight
- Writing a Synopsis
- Monday Moments - Believe
- Dee's Deliberations #6
- Date Night
- A Patch of Shade
- Cardinal Puzzle
- Monday Moments - The Power of Saying Good Morning
- Dee's Deliberations #7
No comments:
Post a Comment