I'm running late today, but wanted to share this art piece that I made on the weekend. This is George The Winter Lamb. If you watched The Sheep Detectives with Hugh Jackman, you'll know who George is. And if you haven't watched the movie, I highly recommend it. When my daughter and I watched it, she fell in love with George. She was sick on the weekend, so I made this for her, hoping it would bring a smile to her face. And it definitely did. I received a text back with lots of hearts and smiling emojis.Thursday, September 10, 2026
George The Winter Lamb
I'm running late today, but wanted to share this art piece that I made on the weekend. This is George The Winter Lamb. If you watched The Sheep Detectives with Hugh Jackman, you'll know who George is. And if you haven't watched the movie, I highly recommend it. When my daughter and I watched it, she fell in love with George. She was sick on the weekend, so I made this for her, hoping it would bring a smile to her face. And it definitely did. I received a text back with lots of hearts and smiling emojis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Murals of Birds
- George The Winter Lamb
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
No comments:
Post a Comment