I'm running late today, but wanted to share this art piece that I made on the weekend. This is George The Winter Lamb. If you watched The Sheep Detectives with Hugh Jackman, you'll know who George is. And if you haven't watched the movie, I highly recommend it. When my daughter and I watched it, she fell in love with George. She was sick on the weekend, so I made this for her, hoping it would bring a smile to her face. And it definitely did. I received a text back with lots of hearts and smiling emojis.Thursday, September 10, 2026
George The Winter Lamb
I'm running late today, but wanted to share this art piece that I made on the weekend. This is George The Winter Lamb. If you watched The Sheep Detectives with Hugh Jackman, you'll know who George is. And if you haven't watched the movie, I highly recommend it. When my daughter and I watched it, she fell in love with George. She was sick on the weekend, so I made this for her, hoping it would bring a smile to her face. And it definitely did. I received a text back with lots of hearts and smiling emojis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- Writing a Synopsis
- Monday Moments - Believe
- Dee's Deliberations #6
- Date Night
- A Patch of Shade
- Cardinal Puzzle
- Monday Moments - The Power of Saying Good Morning
- Dee's Deliberations #7
- Be My Guest - Liz Flaherty with Shades of Green
- After The Rain
- The Lighthouse
- Dee's Deliberations #8
- Murals of Birds
- George The Winter Lamb
No comments:
Post a Comment