Friday, September 22, 2017

Law of Attraction Goes Audio

Just under a month ago, I received an email saying Hershey's Choice was accepted by a narrator for audio. I was beyond thrilled, and the news helped lift the frustration I'd been having with writing.

Well, just a few days ago, I received an email saying that Law of Attraction was chosen for audio! How exciting!

I listened to the small sample that I was to review, and I must admit hearing Hershey's Choice read by a woman was strange, but then again, hearing my book read out loud by anyone other than me was strange. However, to hear Law of Attraction read by a man, topped the charts. I have to admit, he was good. His voice was clear and his emphasis with the read was well done. Needless to say, I returned my approval of the narrator, and I'm looking forward to hearing a longer piece.

This news has come at such a great time. It has restored my faith in writing. Just what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment