Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April News 2022

I have some news to share, so before I start the next round of edits received by my editor on Derailed Hearts, I will chat about my new endeavor.

After being told by several people I should start selling my custom paintings, I decided to give it a try. And...I now have a website for my paintings! 
On this site you will see a lot of my completed paintings. Some are available for purchase, while other paintings are just to show you my work. There are 'Order Requests' paintings, which are paintings you can order for a replicated design or a similar design but with colours of your choice. As well as art work that is 'Available Now', which are custom paintings available for immediate purchase. 

Some of my paintings are designs straight from my head, while others are ideas I've seen, but I changed the design to make it my own. All of my paintings are custom art designs, where no two are exactly alike.

Art work can be purchased from my website, but I will also soon have an Etsy shop that will include art pieces that are available for immediate purchase. I'll add the link to my Etsy shop once it is up and running.

Check out my art website! https://www.dfcustomartdesigns.com/

As if I'm not busy enough with painting and setting up a website, I also started writing a new book. This book is part of a multi-author project. There are seven of us and each book will be a stand-alone title but with one common object. My story will be about Jade Parsons, who has been mentioned a few times in previous books in my Redford Falls series. I am still excited yet still nervous about this project as it will be a return to self-publishing.

Speaking of writing, my editor just sent another round of edits for Derailed Hearts, so I'd better get editing.

April showers bring May flowers, and since we've had a lot of rain so far this month (more than showers), we should have a lot of flowers blooming in May! Take care.
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment