Pages
HOME
ABOUT
AUTHOR
ARTIST
Friday, February 10, 2023
Happy Little Mushroom
My daughter saw a similar drawing and asked me to design one for her.
I started from scratch and grabbed my sketch book and a pencil. I drew the mushroom and then uploaded my sketch into my digital app where I made the little guy shine in colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
What Am I Missing?
Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
Dee Deliberations #9
Redford Falls Seven Book Series
Testing the New Dog Blanket
A Story Rebirth
Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
Dee's Deliberations #10
Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
Out of Office
Reno Wrap-Up
No comments:
Post a Comment