#onewriteword #writerlife #writingcommunity #writerwednesday #writinggoals #strong
Wednesday, January 29, 2025
One Write Word - Strong
As a writer, I've dealt with rejection and disappointment, many times. Rejections from publishers and a couple of agents as well as disappointment from a few low book reviews. BUT I've also been rewarded with multiple contract offers, and there's nothing better than seeing your book in print and getting lots of five star reviews. Staying STRONG is a must as a writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RECENT POSTS
- What Am I Missing?
- Monday Moments - The Power of Achievement
- Dee Deliberations #9
- Redford Falls Seven Book Series
- Testing the New Dog Blanket
- A Story Rebirth
- Monday Moments - When the Weight of Being Stuck Feels Too Heavy
- Dee's Deliberations #10
- Be My Guest - Ashlyn Chase - Autumn L.A.W.
- Make Cherry Red Your Next Read
- Redford Falls Weekend Recommendation
- Monday Moments - Embracing Fall’s Quiet Shift
- Out of Office
- Reno Wrap-Up

No comments:
Post a Comment