Just a quick post this morning as I edit/polish the last few pages of my manuscript. I thought I'd share a photo of my miniature roses after a rain shower. The picture didn't quite capture the rain drops on the rose petals as I had hoped, but they are visible on the leaves. Both rose bushes are doing great with plenty of blooms. Now I just need to learn how to take better pictures...sigh.Thursday, September 3, 2026
After The Rain
Just a quick post this morning as I edit/polish the last few pages of my manuscript. I thought I'd share a photo of my miniature roses after a rain shower. The picture didn't quite capture the rain drops on the rose petals as I had hoped, but they are visible on the leaves. Both rose bushes are doing great with plenty of blooms. Now I just need to learn how to take better pictures...sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PREVIOUS POSTS
- Monday Moments - The Power of a Smile
- Dee's Deliberations #5
- Saturdays - The End
- Reading Room - The 23rd Midnight
- Writing a Synopsis
- Monday Moments - Believe
- Dee's Deliberations #6
- Date Night
- A Patch of Shade
- Cardinal Puzzle
- Monday Moments - The Power of Saying Good Morning
- Dee's Deliberations #7
- Be My Guest - Liz Flaherty with Shades of Green
- After The Rain
No comments:
Post a Comment