Thursday, May 16, 2024

My Family

Today, I'm celebrating my 32nd wedding anniversary and thought I'd post an art piece of my family that I designed on the weekend. That's me in the middle, my husband on the right, and my daughter on the left. Beside my husband, is our ten-month old Corso-Dane (Rambler), and beside my daughter, is our six-year old Yellow Lab (Keefer). Behind my daughter, are her two Abyssinian guinea pigs (Ace and Phineas) which are darker than this design but when I tried to make them darker, the color smudged.

While my wedding feels like such a long time ago (and it was, lol), I still remember that special day. We're a lot older and a lot greyer! Time has flown by, but we're still going strong and hopefully have many more years together.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment