Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hershey's Choice Reviews

5 Stars
May 11, 2016
- Anniek
Having a wonderful Labrador at home I couldn't help myself when I saw this book. They really are the most gorgeous and loving dogs out there. Hershey's Choice absolutely didn't disappoint. It's a really sweet and romantic love story. Perfect for a lazy Sunday or to take with you on your holiday. This story absolutely gets a two paws up from me.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1635815038?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1

4.5 Paws-Up
March 23, 2016
~ Leslie, Storeybook Reviews
This is a light and clean romance but humor peppered throughout and a little tension between a few characters….basically a really good story! There are a few twists such as who Ryan is related to in the story (can’t divulge too much because it is quite interesting how things come about). There are some ups and downs in their relationship, but it all works out as it should. If you like dogs and romance, check this book out.
Read the full review here:
http://storeybookreviews.com/2016/03/review-hersheys-choice-by-darlene-fredette/

4 Stars
March 22, 2016
~Heather, Books2Blog
I love a good deep down and frankly Hot book, but I love the sweet contemporary romances just as much, and Hershey's choice was that for me. This book is all plot and is extremely well written keeping me turning the pages. I love the way that the characters were written and as a pet lover I fell in love with a certain chocolate brown lab. DF concentrated on the relationship between Britt and Ryan and Hershey and it was brilliant.
Read the full review here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1587575524?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1

4 Stars
February 26, 2016
~Nardia, A Kiss Down Under
If you are a romantic at heart and love a clean easy read, this book is for you. I found this book to be an easy read and the story line worked well that it kept me interested the whole book. With a HEA and the promise of supporting charterers stories, I look forward to reading more from this author.
Read the full review here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1558856503?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1  


4 Stars
February 4, 2016
~ Wendy, Wall-to-Wall Books
Super cute! This was a real nice romantic, flirty, but clean chick-lit type story. This has a good spider-webby plot that will keep you turning the pages and wondering what will happen next. I really liked the two main characters. I love the way she wrapped it up in a nice sweet ending too! If you are looking for a clean, but fun flirty and quirky little romance - this is it. This is my 4th book by this author! She is a good solid romance writer.
Read the full review here:
http://wall-to-wall-books.blogspot.ca/2016/02/hersheys-choice-darlene-fredette.html

4 Stars
December 14, 2015
~ Patricia, Books To Curl Up with
I fell in love with the characters in this book. I have to say Hershey is my favorite character in the book a big chocolate lab that has a way about him. The story moves along at a quick pace and you can finish it in an evening. You will fall in love with the characters and cheer for them and laugh with them. Hershey will steal your heart. So if you want a sweet read on those cold winter night. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.
Read the full review here:
http://bookstocurlupwiith.blogspot.ca/2015/12/happy-monday-all.html?zx=6104bd85dae509a7

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great review, Darlene. They got it right, its a wonderful story, perfect to warm you on these still cold winter nights.

    ReplyDelete